I'm in the market for a new finish nailer for around the home use. I have a bunch of trim to install now and would like it for some future tongue and groove paneling projects this summer so I'd like it to be as versatile as possible. I'd like a 15-gauge angled model that runs off a compressor. I found some old posts about what brands and models seemed well liked at the time but thought I'd post this for an update. I really like Bosch tools and can get one of these pretty reasonably priced right now but also read some bad reviews on them...
Bosch 15-Gauge 2-1/2" Angled Finish Nailer FNA250-15-RT
Which brands and models do you guys recommend for a 15ga angled gun?
Thanks!
Bosch 15-Gauge 2-1/2" Angled Finish Nailer FNA250-15-RT
Which brands and models do you guys recommend for a 15ga angled gun?
Thanks!
What 15-Gauge Angled Finisher Nailer Do You Like...?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire