Okay, I thank you for even clicking to read this as this is akin to choosing which is your favorite child.
I have done some research and with the 15% off sale can get the Jet Exacta saw for about $300 more than the Griz G1023RLX. Both are spec'd very similar and meet all my needs. I really like the Jet just wondering if the extra $300 is worth it. Would be the little things like "fit and finish"
Thanks for your help.
Oh, one other question. I know Jet just announced the "updated" version of the saw and that would be the one I am getting. Is the 15% something they do every year or are they getting ready to make another major upgrade and are moving out stock?
Thanks,
jason
I have done some research and with the 15% off sale can get the Jet Exacta saw for about $300 more than the Griz G1023RLX. Both are spec'd very similar and meet all my needs. I really like the Jet just wondering if the extra $300 is worth it. Would be the little things like "fit and finish"
Thanks for your help.
Oh, one other question. I know Jet just announced the "updated" version of the saw and that would be the one I am getting. Is the 15% something they do every year or are they getting ready to make another major upgrade and are moving out stock?
Thanks,
jason
Tablesaw purchase question: Jet vs Grizzly
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire