Sliding TS Recommendations

dimanche 8 mars 2015

I know this is going to be a pretty open ended question but I'm looking for a solid recommendation on the right sliding table saw for my situation.



My use will be breaking down 4'x8' sheets of plywood (all kinds). From what I've gathered a scoring blade will be important to me (many of the sheets will be layed up with veneer on both sides). I will need to be able to cut the long length of the sheet. (i will need to be able to break the sheet down into 8' x 1', ect). I do not have space constraints. I do not need many of the modern features. What I do needs is a workhorse. Something that is generally dependable, accurate and can hold up in a production environment. I've had a lot of luck with old iron machines but when it comes to sliding table saws I've seen a few people say the older machines were not designed to break down plywood.



I'm a little confused by the sizes of table saws because it would seem like everybody would need to be able to cut up plywood like I'm saying but some of the measurements I see on machines seem to imply they can't make the long 8' long cut. My budget is $10k for either new or used. I'm not tied to any specific brand.



I've kind of gotten myself so confused at this point which is why I'm asking for ideas.



Thanks

(967)

Sliding TS Recommendations

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels