So, we bought a lightly used PM bandsaw from an auction. It came from a school district and probably has seen very limited use.
BUT, duirng transport the table mount and one of the trunions broke as well as the tensioning screw. As it turns out, the tension screw is available and the trunion and mounting bracket are not.
Anyone have any thoughts on this? It is likely we will not need to bevel the table so I'm considering fabricating a bracket that doesnt bevel or ordering something from a similiar sized bandsaw and modifying it to work.
As it stands it's a boat anchor.
So is it worth trying to fix this, is there an easy fix, or should I scrap it?
BUT, duirng transport the table mount and one of the trunions broke as well as the tensioning screw. As it turns out, the tension screw is available and the trunion and mounting bracket are not.
Anyone have any thoughts on this? It is likely we will not need to bevel the table so I'm considering fabricating a bracket that doesnt bevel or ordering something from a similiar sized bandsaw and modifying it to work.
As it stands it's a boat anchor.
So is it worth trying to fix this, is there an easy fix, or should I scrap it?
PM 44 Bandsaw question/problem
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire