Here are two hand saws, a crosscut and a rip saw. Both are sharp and ready to use.
The first is an 26" Atkins no. 65 "ship point" 7 point crosscut, ready for your collection or for use.The blade measures 26" long, and is 1-7/8" wide at the toe and 5-7/8" wide just in front of the handle. The etching is clear, and the blade is straight and sharp.It has some staining and minor pitting, but none near the teeth.The handle is apple, and is in great shape with most of the original finish.
Here are some pictures:
I have another 7 point crosscut, and I use it often, usually to crosscut a big piece of lumber. It goes through it fast!
This would be a good saw for you guys making workbenches, to saw the thick pieces of wood involved in bench construction.
I'm asking $55.00, including shipping in the cont. USA. Money back guarantee if returned within 7 days at your expense.
I can take a check, money order, or Paypal.
The second saw is a rip saw, and is also an Atkins, (I think). The etching isn't visible, but the holes in the blade fit an Atkins "Perfection" handle perfectly. It is a 26" 5-1/2 point rip saw. The blade measures 26" long by 1-3/4" at the toe, and 5-3/4" just in front of the handle.The blade is not quite straight, but it cuts well and tracks straight.It has staining and pitting,which don't affect it's cutting ability..The handle is a replacement, and has some minor checks in it. The saw nuts are also replacements.
Here are the pictures:
I'm asking $25.00 for it, also including shipping in the Cont. USA.Same payment details as above.
I've tested both of these saws, and they cut well and track straight.
Rick W
The first is an 26" Atkins no. 65 "ship point" 7 point crosscut, ready for your collection or for use.The blade measures 26" long, and is 1-7/8" wide at the toe and 5-7/8" wide just in front of the handle. The etching is clear, and the blade is straight and sharp.It has some staining and minor pitting, but none near the teeth.The handle is apple, and is in great shape with most of the original finish.
Here are some pictures:
I have another 7 point crosscut, and I use it often, usually to crosscut a big piece of lumber. It goes through it fast!
This would be a good saw for you guys making workbenches, to saw the thick pieces of wood involved in bench construction.
I'm asking $55.00, including shipping in the cont. USA. Money back guarantee if returned within 7 days at your expense.
I can take a check, money order, or Paypal.
The second saw is a rip saw, and is also an Atkins, (I think). The etching isn't visible, but the holes in the blade fit an Atkins "Perfection" handle perfectly. It is a 26" 5-1/2 point rip saw. The blade measures 26" long by 1-3/4" at the toe, and 5-3/4" just in front of the handle.The blade is not quite straight, but it cuts well and tracks straight.It has staining and pitting,which don't affect it's cutting ability..The handle is a replacement, and has some minor checks in it. The saw nuts are also replacements.
Here are the pictures:
I'm asking $25.00 for it, also including shipping in the Cont. USA.Same payment details as above.
I've tested both of these saws, and they cut well and track straight.
Rick W
Hand saws for sale; Rip and Crosscut
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire