Finding Cabinet Workers in Connecticut - And can this cabinet be rebuilt?

dimanche 8 mars 2015

Hi.



What is the best way to find a cabinet worker in my area?



I am hoping for a little help with a cabinet issue. The oven cabinet you see here houses a single 24" oven in a 42" wide cabinet. We want to replace the oven with a standard 30" double oven. The biggest issue is what to do with the cabinet. I could try to replace the cabinet with two new ones, but then I have to mess with the sofit and the cabinets to the side. The cabinet itself is very well built, so I am hoping a little rebuilding will do the trick. There is a mortised in shelf above the oven, a partition to the right side of the oven, and it sits on a shelf below. Is it possible to remove the face frame, the vertical partition and the shelf below the oven and then mortise in a new partition further to the right? Any thoughts? I have more pictures of the interior, if that is useful.



Dan


(960)

Finding Cabinet Workers in Connecticut - And can this cabinet be rebuilt?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels