I found a guy selling a bunch of stuff on CL (Jet Spindle Sander, Disc/Belt Sander and Bandsaw) which were all great deals in and of themselves, but I'm not sure I have the money for them right now. I did go to check them out just so I know what condition they were in, etc. and found out he was selling a bunch of his K-Body clamps. He's going through a divorce and is being forced to sell off some stuff to pay his ex.
Anyways, I picked up:
(11) 50" K-Body Clamps (KR3.550)
(3) 40" K-Body Clamps (KR3.540)
Bessey_Clamps.jpg
All for $350 and they're in great condition! Just calculated retail from Amazon and they would come out to $858, so I think I got a good deal. I don't quite need them yet, but how could I pass it up!?
Anyways, I picked up:
(11) 50" K-Body Clamps (KR3.550)
(3) 40" K-Body Clamps (KR3.540)
Bessey_Clamps.jpg
All for $350 and they're in great condition! Just calculated retail from Amazon and they would come out to $858, so I think I got a good deal. I don't quite need them yet, but how could I pass it up!?
Bessey K-Body Clamps Gloat
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire