Had a few members from our local chapter over to the man cave on Saturday for a hands-on session for deeper than normal hollowing. Nothing special about the form itself but none of the participants had any hollowing experience or hadn't done anything beyond 4" deep, so the wide mouth vase was easy for everyone to pick up on. We hollowed this piece out to 12" deep with 1/4" wall thickness. I had prepared 3 blanks prior and thought we would have time to do 2 of them but we only got 1 done. 7 people came so I think we I do it again, I'll limit the class size to 3 or 4. Anyway, everyone had a good time. The coffee was hot and the donuts were fresh and sweet. Here's a few pictures of how us geezers spent the day.
Hdemo1.jpghdemo3.jpghdemo4.jpghdemo5.jpghdemo6.jpg
Hdemo1.jpghdemo3.jpghdemo4.jpghdemo5.jpghdemo6.jpg
Vase Hollowing Demo
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire