Toll road problem

lundi 2 mars 2015

I'm having a bit of difficulty with a Denver toll road, and being a country bumpkin, could use some advice.



Around Thanksgiving I got a fishy looking bill for a toll road in Denver. I never signed up for toll billing, nor was the car in Denver around then. I figured ignore it and it will go away like most things, haha. I've gotten a bill every month since, and just now got an email saying to contact them to pay the toll. My name is not quite correct on it and I'm seriously doubting its authenticity.



Question, anyone with some experience with E470 or similar roads know if this seems like a legit process? How in the word would I dispute this? Denver is a LONG way from here, in a different state.

(3ad)

Toll road problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels