I'm searching for some ideas for a shop made router jig for my lathe.
One use would be to make a final flat pass on rolling pins to be sure they're flat. I know good tool control would do it but I have some physical limitations that won't allow my body to move without some pain and I don't like pain.
A second use may be to do some fluting on lamps etc.
I have a trim router to use. At one time I thought I remember seeing a nose piece that attached to the router so you could adjust the depth of cut. The nose piece rode on the wood as a stop piece.
I appreciate any information and possible links you may have. Most of the information I've been able to find shows them being used and I'm more interested in the building of one.
Thanks so much.
Dave Fritz
One use would be to make a final flat pass on rolling pins to be sure they're flat. I know good tool control would do it but I have some physical limitations that won't allow my body to move without some pain and I don't like pain.
A second use may be to do some fluting on lamps etc.
I have a trim router to use. At one time I thought I remember seeing a nose piece that attached to the router so you could adjust the depth of cut. The nose piece rode on the wood as a stop piece.
I appreciate any information and possible links you may have. Most of the information I've been able to find shows them being used and I'm more interested in the building of one.
Thanks so much.
Dave Fritz
router jig
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire