process for creating stencils

mercredi 4 mars 2015

I was wondering if anyone is willing to share their CorelDraw method for creating stencils from pdf, jpg or vector images.



I am currently using the method below but always seem to get loads of extra crap (except for some vector images) and lines that do not show in the image. I assume that this is because the images are being used are either jpgs or pdf files (this is how our designer has gioven them to me as they draw the images using pencil and then scan or photo them). I then have to try to remove as much of these lines as possible hoping that it doesnt remove any of the design






  1. select image

  2. make contrast 100%

  3. trace bitmap using high quality outline trace

  4. right click red for cut line and check the lines are hairline

  5. left click on X to remove back ground

  6. print to JobControl






Is that process what most people use or is there a more effective way to do it cleanly?



Thans as always for helping me out - it is much appreciated.

(634)

process for creating stencils

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels