Being a complete novice at this game I am still struggling to get my head round how the relationship between power, speed, PPI/Hz affects each material and the best settings for each.
Is it better to have higher power and speed or lower power and speed?
i think, in the case of acrylic anyway, the higher PPI the cleaner the edge finish when cutting but how does the PPI setting affect MDF, Mylar and paper/card?
I will mainly be cutting/engraving Mylar, MDF and acrylic so would someone be able to explain the relationship and how they affect the above materials?
Is it better to have higher power and speed or lower power and speed?
i think, in the case of acrylic anyway, the higher PPI the cleaner the edge finish when cutting but how does the PPI setting affect MDF, Mylar and paper/card?
I will mainly be cutting/engraving Mylar, MDF and acrylic so would someone be able to explain the relationship and how they affect the above materials?
Power, speed and PPI/Hz relationship
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire