Polyline Results

mardi 10 mars 2015

Thanks to everyone who took time to help with my polyline Issue:)

After a couple days of working on that plus a few other issues I had with this design I think It turned out OK.

This is another donation (someday I'll get someone to buy something LOL )To a Vet who rides with our PGR here in AZ. This guy lives in Tucson and rides to Phoenix several Times a week year round no matter what the weather (bad weather here is 110 degrees) to stand in a Flagline to Honor our Fallen Heroes. Last week he rode to his 1000th mission. Somebody knew I had an engraver and asked if I could make something for him to honor that accomplishment. This is what I came up with. Its a Mirror so I took picture at a wicked angle to cut off most of the reflection. Oh Yes his name is THAD

Thad Mirror.jpg


Attached Images



(96f)

Polyline Results

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels