So I am in urgent need of a dust collector for some work that I have to get done but been sitting due to lack of a strong enogh collector. Also since i will be moving out of state and probably end up selling my tools in a year or so anyways budget friendliness was a priority. I checked the 3.5 hp tempest and since the site shows free shipping (when you add the item to cart) and I also had a discount code offered to me by the website itself. The code turned out to have problems and when I call in the sales person is trying to charge me shipping too and he doesn't want to honor the code they emailed me for completing my order. No matter how I explain to them that I can go to your site and buy it with free shipping and the only reason I am calling is the non-working discount code that you emailed me yesterday, they don't get it. Anyone had any such experience with them. I understand that Internet team and phone sales team are different in many companies but not being able to get anywhere with them over what they have already offered me is very frustrating.
pennstate cyclone and customer service
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire