Hi All,
As yet I still don't have my Laser working but after trying a couple of 'Engineers' and still not reaching a solution, I've decided to try to replace the Motherboard and get on with it.
My question is, how would I know if the replacement be compatible with my machine? I'm worried that a new motherboard will be programmed differently and incompatible.
I have seen so many for sale on Alibaba that its made me wary. I have tried to contact the Manufacturers to no avail, both through their website and Facebook pages.:confused:
I'm suffering Laser withdrawal!!
Any advice regarding this would be appreciated.
Lance
As yet I still don't have my Laser working but after trying a couple of 'Engineers' and still not reaching a solution, I've decided to try to replace the Motherboard and get on with it.
My question is, how would I know if the replacement be compatible with my machine? I'm worried that a new motherboard will be programmed differently and incompatible.
I have seen so many for sale on Alibaba that its made me wary. I have tried to contact the Manufacturers to no avail, both through their website and Facebook pages.:confused:
I'm suffering Laser withdrawal!!
Any advice regarding this would be appreciated.
Lance
Motherboard replacement
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire