While I've enjoyed the dozen or so projects I've made with this jig, it's time to accept that my woodworking interests have shifted more to woodturning that 'flat work'. Of course this means selling off some lesser used tools to free up cash for more turning toys.
The original owner's manual, adjustment tool, and a box of Leigh brand of dovetail router bits comes with the jig.
Price is $300 and includes shipping to members of Sawmill Creek. If interested, send me your e-mail address and I'll forward a picture of the set.
Thanks...John
The original owner's manual, adjustment tool, and a box of Leigh brand of dovetail router bits comes with the jig.
Price is $300 and includes shipping to members of Sawmill Creek. If interested, send me your e-mail address and I'll forward a picture of the set.
Thanks...John
Leigh 24" Super Jig
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire