I'm looking at a few different japanese saws to start my saw collection. Im confused on all the different kinds. Im using only hand tools, so I need one for ripping, cross cuts, and joinery. I'm guessing a ryoba will work for ripping and cross cuts and then another one for joinery but not sure what would work for joinery. Is it a dozuki?
I've done some research and was thinking of the #611 and #370 from gyokucho. A ryobi and a cross cut dozuki. Or this set of three from Z http://www.traditionalwoodworker.com...fo/406%2D333A/
Also do you guys recommend the japanese saws from LV or theres gyokucho from hidatools. What do you guys recommend? I know western saws maybe tougher and better for beginners but I love the aesthetics of japanese saws.
Also Im in need of some recommendations for some affordable miter boxes! If anyone has any recommendations that'd be great.
I've done some research and was thinking of the #611 and #370 from gyokucho. A ryobi and a cross cut dozuki. Or this set of three from Z http://www.traditionalwoodworker.com...fo/406%2D333A/
Also do you guys recommend the japanese saws from LV or theres gyokucho from hidatools. What do you guys recommend? I know western saws maybe tougher and better for beginners but I love the aesthetics of japanese saws.
Also Im in need of some recommendations for some affordable miter boxes! If anyone has any recommendations that'd be great.
japanese saws and miter boxes
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire