Got a new Unisaw (new to me) and few other things at a good price :)

mercredi 11 mars 2015

So I search most of the craigslist lists in my area daily and I came across a guy about an hour away that was shutting his business down after years of collecting tools (or hoarding pick your poison).



I went to check things out and I found a lot of things I needed/wanted but got the following.



I actually had a unisaw deal in the works but decided to get this one instead.



-got the Unisaw for $350 with the Delta Tenoning jig, it's a 3hp 220v and has the 52" unifence and an extension table out the right side as well. everything was there just missing the motor cover.

-got a PC 7518 for $175 for my router table/life extension i'll be putting on the new saw.

-4'x8' 3/4" Baltic birch ply @ $20 a sheet! he has about 6 and i'll be getting them all probably.





from another local fellow I got:



-Freud SD508 dado stack for

-2 fishtail dovetail chisels

-veritas marking gauge

-quick release drill chuck

-3 self centering drill bits

-mallet

-chain drive veritas twin screw vise

-16 piece forstner bit set

-and possible picking up a few other things so far I have gotten all this for $380



~ a little over 100 bd ft of walnut for $150, some planned to 3/4 and some rough at 4/4 and 6/4 as well as some ripped for molding at about ~1-1.5" wide.



been a busy week, and now that it's finally warming up here in PA I'm getting excited to start setting up shop at the new house!



OH and to make things a little better I sold my contractor saw as well so that really helped offset some of the cost...



just wanted to share some of my recent good fortune :)



Brian

(96c)

Got a new Unisaw (new to me) and few other things at a good price :)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels