FS: Ridgid contractor saw with 50" Vega Pro fence

mardi 3 mars 2015

Alright All,



so i posted this up about 2 weeks ago and realized i needed to work some things out first.



FIRST off i'm lowering the price. $325 for the saw and the vega pro 50 fence and 2 wings.



you are basically getting the saw for free since the cheapest you will find this fence is around $300, trust me i just bought it recently.



I had stated that I was keeping the cast iron router extension and sawstop extension as well, which left the saw with no wings. I just purchased steel wings which are what the saw came OEM with. so now the saw will have wings as well :)



I had also mentioned that there was a screw that the head broke off on the motor mount that adjusts belt tension, I will pull the screw and replace it so there is nothing to worry about here.



I have also picked up 2 new screws and will have the handwheels attached to the saw now as well.



I will be taking a picture of the saw with my real camera tonight, it is in good shape and runs well.



located in PA 17078 (central PA between harrisburg and hershey)



break down



asking $325 for saw, fence and wings



let me know, i would really like to move this saw to clear room!



Brian

(743)

FS: Ridgid contractor saw with 50" Vega Pro fence

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels