fold down out feed table on unisaw, ideas needed

jeudi 5 mars 2015

I have a unisaw with bies fence, I would like to setup up an out field table, I think with my small shop and less then flat floor a folding one would work best, my current idea is to mount hinges on the rear angle iron of the fence, have a something like 3ft by 4ft board with 2 legs on hinges, swing board up, legs go at an angle down to the angle of the rolling stand, so it is supportted, about 30-36 inchs is the max I can do, would that be sufficient for most things? In the past when cutting I have either had someone catch the cutoffs or just let them fall, letting them fall seems less then safe, and I am trying to set it up to be more easy to do stuff without help. any ideas or pictures of similar setups?

(44f)

fold down out feed table on unisaw, ideas needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels