2 March 2015
First of all...a very good friend of mine and woodworker is having surgery this morning so I'm standing in support of him and his family this morning.
The weather has been crazy here and it's been frustrating to say the least. I know some of you have had it much worse than here. All that aside, the guitar build is under way and my buddy and I are building one each and this is something that has been on his bucket list and mine for many years now. I'm also in the throws of working on repairing a small side table for a customer of mine. I've got to make some serious progress on this thing so he can ship it out to his daughter.
Been working through several issues at home and trying to help my last school aged son to get his act together and graduate this may. I love my son but he just seems to not have a clue about growing up. Sheesh.!!!
Well, enough on that.... :)
So what did YOU do this past weekend?
Best of weeks to you all.
First of all...a very good friend of mine and woodworker is having surgery this morning so I'm standing in support of him and his family this morning.
The weather has been crazy here and it's been frustrating to say the least. I know some of you have had it much worse than here. All that aside, the guitar build is under way and my buddy and I are building one each and this is something that has been on his bucket list and mine for many years now. I'm also in the throws of working on repairing a small side table for a customer of mine. I've got to make some serious progress on this thing so he can ship it out to his daughter.
Been working through several issues at home and trying to help my last school aged son to get his act together and graduate this may. I love my son but he just seems to not have a clue about growing up. Sheesh.!!!
Well, enough on that.... :)
So what did YOU do this past weekend?
Best of weeks to you all.
Creeker's Weekend Accomplishments
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire