Blank Router Table Insert Source

mercredi 11 mars 2015

I'm looking for a source for "blank" plastic inserts for my Bosch RA1171 router table. The (3) that came with the table have holes that are too large for some of the bits I use & I would like to drill out some blanks that better suit my needs. The inserts for the Bosh table plate measure 0.104" thk x 4" dia.



I called Bosch, but threy don't offer blank inserts & cannot offer a source.



I could also make my own from scratch using 0.104" thick acrylic sheet stock, but cannot find sheets of that thickness. I found 0.100" stock, but I that would require shimmimg with tape, etc. to get the insert flush with the table. 7/64" (0.109") thickness is available from McMaster Carr could be sanded to suit, but the tolerence on thickness is +.023" - .014".



Any suggestions?

(96c)

Blank Router Table Insert Source

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels