Is there an online dealer that offers SawStop saws at regular retail price *and* ships for free? Or any that have been successfully negotiated with to get free shipping?
I've found plenty of dealers who claim to offer "Free" shipping but they've all conveniently inflated their selling price by $250 over retail - which is exactly what you'd pay if you bought it at regular retail price and paid the usual $250 shipping fee...
(And yes, I know about the free mobile base / dust collector arm rebate offer currently in effect...)
I've found plenty of dealers who claim to offer "Free" shipping but they've all conveniently inflated their selling price by $250 over retail - which is exactly what you'd pay if you bought it at regular retail price and paid the usual $250 shipping fee...
(And yes, I know about the free mobile base / dust collector arm rebate offer currently in effect...)
Best Price for SawStop? (Actual "Free" shipping?)
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire