My shop is being built and will house my automotive, welding/fab and woodworking. It is 40X64 in size but I haven't decided how much to devote to woodworking. I am thinking approx 20X20 for the woodworking portion. This space does NOT count wood storage as I can house the wood in an a separate area. In addition to run the table saw I can slide the door open that separates the wood area from the welding/fab so I can feed boards onto the table saw. I can also do glue ups and finishing in a different section of the shop in the welding/fab bay. All power is single phase.
I am trying to maintain as much space as possible for the welding/automotive and motorcycle maintenance portions of the shop. I could go as large as 20X40 but that would be taking away from my other areas that I am trying to keep intact for the other activities.
I am brand new to woodworking so I don't even know what I don't know. I believe they call that unconsciously incompetent :)
Soo....
What advice do you have for me in regards to laying this portion of my shop out? Size? Features? Plan design? Shape? Items to install like how to run air etc?
I plan on having air outlets and electrical outlets all over the place.
Thanks for the help.
I am trying to maintain as much space as possible for the welding/automotive and motorcycle maintenance portions of the shop. I could go as large as 20X40 but that would be taking away from my other areas that I am trying to keep intact for the other activities.
I am brand new to woodworking so I don't even know what I don't know. I believe they call that unconsciously incompetent :)
Soo....
What advice do you have for me in regards to laying this portion of my shop out? Size? Features? Plan design? Shape? Items to install like how to run air etc?
I plan on having air outlets and electrical outlets all over the place.
Thanks for the help.
New shop build for Newbie
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire