You walk into an interview and the first question out the interviewers mouth is: how old are you? How would you answer that?
Now I don't think stating the obvious that such a line of questioning violates the relevant anti discrimination laws is going to help anyone get to the next round of the application process. What I'm hoping for is some food for thought so I can formulate an answer thats creative and maybe eloquently dodges the question
Now I don't think stating the obvious that such a line of questioning violates the relevant anti discrimination laws is going to help anyone get to the next round of the application process. What I'm hoping for is some food for thought so I can formulate an answer thats creative and maybe eloquently dodges the question
when looking for work how would you answer this question
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire