What size roundover bit for these cutting boards?

vendredi 20 février 2015

I made two cutting boards from 3/4 in stock of maple and cherry and after dimensioning with a planer and random orbital sander one board is 21/32 in thick and the other is 23/32 in thick. I want to put a roundover on all of the edges and I don't know what size radius to choose from. I will be routing handheld as i don't have a router table yet and once I route one side I would like to have a flat surface for the bearing to ride on when I route the other side.



So a 1/16, 1/8, or 1/4 in roundover bit?



I know it may be a personal preference as to how I want the roundover to look, but since I don't have much experience I thought I would ask anyway. I will be buying a Whiteside bit if it makes any difference.



Thanks in advance.



cutting boards.jpgcutting boards 1.jpg


Attached Images



(144)

What size roundover bit for these cutting boards?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels