West System small batch scale

lundi 23 février 2015

I stopped at my friend Mark Kurz's shop yesterday to chat and he showed me this item. Mark builds championship winning wood race boats and uses a lot of epoxy. I was looking for advise on a finish when I spied this scale.



http://ift.tt/1Fji6Qj Scroll to the bottom of the page.



What it is is a scale the size of a calculator with some other stuff such as mixing bottles that allows you to mix as small a batch as you need. There are many times that I know that epoxy would be the best choice but do not want to waste a whole pump so I use something else. This will allow me to use it more often with less waste. I ordered one as soon as I got home.



Larry

(d6)

West System small batch scale

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels