Hello,
I'm new here. I need to turn about 700 24" lengths of 2 1/2" square rift oak into 2" round rods for a custom chair project. Short of turning on cnc lathing each piece, I wonder if there are any companies in the USA or Europe making a machine for this. I have found several in China and Taiwan on Alibaba but I wanted to buy a higher quality product. Does anyone have any ideas?
For example, something like this: http://ift.tt/1Bw3DTn
Help if you can.
Thanks,
David
I'm new here. I need to turn about 700 24" lengths of 2 1/2" square rift oak into 2" round rods for a custom chair project. Short of turning on cnc lathing each piece, I wonder if there are any companies in the USA or Europe making a machine for this. I have found several in China and Taiwan on Alibaba but I wanted to buy a higher quality product. Does anyone have any ideas?
For example, something like this: http://ift.tt/1Bw3DTn
Help if you can.
Thanks,
David
Round Rod Milling Machines in the USA?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire