Here is the saw I've been working on. It is very amaturish compared to Stewie Simpson's work. It doesn't compare to Ron Bontz's efforts either.
I made it from a kit I purchased from Ron.
The saw plate is 16"X4". teethed at 12 tpi.
I posted a picture of a handle earlier. Stewie was kind to make recommendations which I followed as best I could.
I think it will fill the need I had, that being a substantial tenon saw. It is a bit tight in the kerf, I suppose I will have to increase the set in the teeth.
It is rip cut. Look past the messy bench, I will clean it up tomorrow.
Tennonsaw1 (Large).jpg
I made it from a kit I purchased from Ron.
The saw plate is 16"X4". teethed at 12 tpi.
I posted a picture of a handle earlier. Stewie was kind to make recommendations which I followed as best I could.
I think it will fill the need I had, that being a substantial tenon saw. It is a bit tight in the kerf, I suppose I will have to increase the set in the teeth.
It is rip cut. Look past the messy bench, I will clean it up tomorrow.
Tennonsaw1 (Large).jpg
New Tenon Saw
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire