Makita 7" Polisher - Relisted - GONE !!

lundi 23 février 2015

Sold to Mr. Outten...............



Thanks much, Sir. Part of that $$ will be sunk back in as a contribution...............



Kent





Okey-Dokey - Let me take another swing at this



Price to Contributor/Friends: $200



Makita 7" Var Speed Polisher 9227C



I love this tool. It just never worked itself into my finishing schemes as I had intended.



Less than 3 hours operational time since new.



Each of the compounds is 85%+ full - just a bit out of each one for one large conference table rehab. Worked beautifully on that job.



Includes:



Snazzy heavy-duty canvas carrying bag

7" VS Polisher

2 each standard pad and polishing bonnet. One of each brand new, the other like new.

2 x 1 Pt 3M rubbing Compound

1 x 1 Qt 3M Perfect-It Extra Cut Rubbing Compound

1 x 1 Qt 3M Perfect-It Machine Polish



All items from Amazon Prime would be $365.



Contributor/Friends: Yours for $200 delivered anywhere within 25 Google Maps miles of zip 30305 [Kennesaw, May-retta, Alfalfa-retta, etc.]



Shipping: My best guess for UPS purposes is a box 12" x 12" x 24", weight something less than 20lb. It cannot be done for $25, but I don't know what the actual charge would be. I will ship it for actual shipping charges, not to exceed $20 - I will eat anything over that.




Photos in original listing here:



http://ift.tt/1D4Y9u0

(1e4)

Makita 7" Polisher - Relisted - GONE !!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels