HELLO
I have a heavy duty jst-48 sliding table that should work on saws such as jet, delta, grizzly cabinet saws. I got it with the saw but I am a hobbyist and don't use this much. It's great specially if you break sheet goods. It works as it should in good shape. However the aluminium fence left my garage when the workers remodeling my place left some how. You can buy an aluminum extrusion on ebay or other places for good price which is what that fence kinda is and add your own. I want to add a benchdog cast iron router extension instead and can trade for one if you have one. The Cost Of This new Was Around A 1000 But I just need enough for router table.
Thanks
Tony
Thank you
I have a heavy duty jst-48 sliding table that should work on saws such as jet, delta, grizzly cabinet saws. I got it with the saw but I am a hobbyist and don't use this much. It's great specially if you break sheet goods. It works as it should in good shape. However the aluminium fence left my garage when the workers remodeling my place left some how. You can buy an aluminum extrusion on ebay or other places for good price which is what that fence kinda is and add your own. I want to add a benchdog cast iron router extension instead and can trade for one if you have one. The Cost Of This new Was Around A 1000 But I just need enough for router table.
Thanks
Tony
Thank you
JET sliding table jst-48 , bothell, WA, good $330
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire