Hello everyone!
I need some help choosing the right blade for my circular saws, I need 7 1/4" and 6" blades.
So far I have those available:
7 1/4": 12, 16, 24, 36, 48, 60 teeth
6": 12, 24, 36 teeth
How do I choose the right one? What should I take into account? Do the wood's hardness or size matter? Is there any guide for choosing them? Could you help me choose one for ripping and one for cross cutting for each size (7 1/4 and 6", I need both saws to be equipped)?
I could give you some details about what I usually cut, but in order to not bloat this post I'll just wait for someone to ask them, I'm not too sure these details matter that much...
Many thanks in advance!
I need some help choosing the right blade for my circular saws, I need 7 1/4" and 6" blades.
So far I have those available:
7 1/4": 12, 16, 24, 36, 48, 60 teeth
6": 12, 24, 36 teeth
How do I choose the right one? What should I take into account? Do the wood's hardness or size matter? Is there any guide for choosing them? Could you help me choose one for ripping and one for cross cutting for each size (7 1/4 and 6", I need both saws to be equipped)?
I could give you some details about what I usually cut, but in order to not bloat this post I'll just wait for someone to ask them, I'm not too sure these details matter that much...
Many thanks in advance!
How to choose the right blade for the circular saw?
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire