Embarrassing Newb Buying Mistakes

dimanche 22 février 2015

Welll, it looks like I made the typical newb buying mistakes when it comes to cabinet saws. After taking a closer look at the saw yesterday it appears that the bearings are in need of replacement and the top is not as flat as it probably should be. Also, the missing parts that I thought would be easy to replace are not readily available. There are probably more problems that I haven't discovered yet. The first thing I have to correct are the bearings. I didn't hear them scream when buying the saw but it was very noticeable yesterday with the guard removed. Strange that I didn't hear it before. When I place a straight edge on the top at various positions I'm able to see daylight in some spots. Could this be the result of not having the saw level? It's temporarily sitting lopsided on a dolly.

(160)

Embarrassing Newb Buying Mistakes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels