I am trying to weld some text together so I can cut it out in MDF.
The text I want is 'workshops' but when I try to weld the letters together it doesnt seem to want to include the inner part of the letter '0' or 'p'.
I am obviously doing something wrong but for the life of me cant figure out why and I am getting a tad annoyed now :confused:
Any help would be very gratefully received
The text I want is 'workshops' but when I try to weld the letters together it doesnt seem to want to include the inner part of the letter '0' or 'p'.
I am obviously doing something wrong but for the life of me cant figure out why and I am getting a tad annoyed now :confused:
Any help would be very gratefully received
corelDraw X7 help - weld text
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire