Can i laser cut this material, (data sheet linkes in post)

jeudi 19 février 2015

Hi



Im a long time lurker, but first time poster.



I recently became the proud owner of a brand new trotec speedy 100 30W :D

I have previously been using an old ULS M300 30W in a Hackerspace.



So I'm going to only cut 3mm acrylic that has been screen printed. But I'm currently searching for a protection foil that I can but on each side of the acrylic. This foil needs to be heavy duty to resist som wear and tear as well as being "clear".



I have found this material http://ift.tt/1LhtVua



but is it laser safe?



The manufactor has not yet come back to me with an answere.... Has anyone tried to laser cut this?



oh and I'm based in Norway

(3d0)

Can i laser cut this material, (data sheet linkes in post)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Labels